Teaching the Principles that are Responsible for America's Great Success.
Calendar of School Classes
My Search Print View
Administrator, Teacher, Student Comments
This is the link: downloads/100100.pdf
• Nashreen- “The constitution classes were very interesting. They had fun ways teaching us. I hope we’ll have another one next year.”
• Chattel- “I would recommend these classes to everybody if you really want to find out more about your Constitution.”
• Jocelyn- “The constitution classes were very interesting from my experience. They made learning very fun and I would go to it again.”
• Scott- “Thank you! The constitution classes were really fun and exciting. I liked talking about the constitution and playing the games you guys brought. At first I was struggling with the constitution history, but now I’m not. I hope you come back next year.”
• Seren- “Every Friday, I looked forward to learning more and more interesting information I didn’t even know about in a very fun way. From the Declaration of Independence to the Bill of Rights, this class got me thinking and loving more of our countries history.”
• Olivia- “It is super fun learning about the constitution and the Declaration of Independence because we get to play games and see pictures and much more.”
• Brady- “If I didn’t go to the constitution classes I would be clueless. I’m glad the teachers helped me.”
Special Note: CitC lessons do not contain any discussions of political parties, candidates, politicians, officials in office, or of current contentious subjects.!